Enrollment for Fall 2013
We currently have one opening for the senior class (four years old by Sept. 1st) for Fall 2013. Please contact us or call 503-914-1988 if you are interested.
Mt. Tabor Preschool is open to children the two years prior to their eligibility for public schools. The Junior Class is open to children that are three years old as of September 1 of the school year. There are 15 children in the Junior Class. The Senior Class is open to children that are four years old as of September 1 of the school year. There are 18 children in the Senior Class.
- The Junior Class attends preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 to 12:00 p.m.
- The Senior Class attends preschool on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Mt. Tabor Preschool seeks to achieve gender balanced classrooms, so at times the enrollment process may favor one gender over another to reach this goal. Mt. Tabor Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and/or ethnic origin.
Is Your Child Eligible?
If your child will turn 3 years old on or before September 1 of the school year, he or she can join the Junior Class.
If your child will turn 4 years old on or before September 1 of the school year, he or she can join the Senior Class.
2013 Key Dates
- Mid January: Enrollment packets distributed to current and former members.
- Jan 26: Distribution of open enrollment packets begins at Open House.
- Feb 15: All applications due for initial lottery.